Darn Tough Women's 1968 Kelso Micro Crew LightDarn Tough
The Kelso is an unassumingly intelligent Merino Wool sock designed to power you through day-to-day adventures. From trail hikes to hearty yard work, the cool, silky feel of this micro crew hike sock provides long-lasting energy that will endure far more than your weekend to-do list.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Cushion Materials: 53% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex